If you’ve used a device running Stock Android, you know that it comes with one of the best Android dialer apps ever created. In other words, there are no special features, but everything works smoothly. However, many Android device makers are unskilled-enough to keep such a UI intact. Don’t worry, we have a great solution. It’s not about getting back the stock Android phone app. But here we have created a list of 12 very good dialer apps for Android smartphone users.
The best dialer app for Android 2021
1. Simpler dialer
Simpler Dialer gives you exactly what you think from its name. This is a very simple Android dialer app, famous for its tabbed structure and useful features. It contains almost all the features found in a regular dialer app, but the UI steals the show. If you want a productive dialer app with most features, you can choose Simpler Dialer.
Call blocking and group text messages.
Impressive contact management, merge, sync, duplicate search.
Backup of offline and online contacts.
Smart T9 dialer and smart cleanup options.
Telyfone is the best phone dialer app for android users which is inbuilt with auto responder feature. Telyfone will help android users with a right solution, This dialer app will not only help users in making or receiving calls but also respond to calls automatically via SMS by setting up a suitable activity from the list available In-app.
This dialer app will improve users to concentrate or focus on their day to day task like workout, driving, meeting better. Now with Telyfone app, users are no need to respond to unwanted calls.
3. Rocket Dial dialer
Used by thousands of people, Rocket Dial Dialer is a regularly updated dialer app for Android. It is packed with minimal and dark designs that are easy to navigate. The clean interface is suitable for almost any branded UI you may be using. It’s packed with some great features to help you organize and quickly access. If you are looking for a feature-rich Android dialer.
One-touch backup and restore.
Caller ID and taking notes during a call.
T9 search and call confirmation.
4. Contact +
Contact + could be a good alternative to existing OEM-based dialers. This app includes some great features such as contact management, merging, duplicate search and more. You can also customize how your contacts and call history are displayed in the most convenient way. It also acts as a platform where you can connect with friends and others.
• Protect stored contacts, such as with encryption.
• Built-in caller ID and call blocking engine.
• Tight integration with apps such as WhatsApp, Messenger and Duo.
• Android Wear support and customizability.
Drupe is another kind of Android dialer app that gets the job done. It is available in multiple languages and offers many features to go with. As far as design is concerned, Drupe keeps everything simple. When you open the Dialer app, contact information such as favorites and dialers will be displayed as an overlay. You can start Drupe by dragging the drop displayed on the screen.
• Built-in call recording function.
• Caller ID tracker to find the ID of the called number.
• Option to set GIF stickers for contacts displayed during a call.
• Integration of multiple accounts such as WhatsApp, Duo, Allo.
6. ZenUI dialer
As you can imagine, the ZenUI dialer is made by ASUS and is included as the default dialer for ASUS devices. If you’re looking for an alternative to a simple yet productive Android dialer app, that’s a good choice. With Dialer, it’s important to organize your call history and contacts for easy access. Also, the UI syncs with almost any type of skin you might be using, regardless of brand or UI.
• Built-in features to block unwanted calls.
• Password protection for contact lists and call logs.
• Contact management features such as merging and duplicating results.
• Availability of themes and customizations.
7. Truecaller: Caller ID and dialer
As you know, Truecaller: Caller ID and Dialer are dialer and caller ID apps at the same time. As an app, it works pretty well, especially when it comes to organizing the details. It’s very convenient to be able to easily understand who called you from the call screen or call history list. In addition, some changes have been made to the call screen to get enough information and control. It’s also very easy to set up. The best dialer app for Android in a feature-rich category.
• Option to block spam and telemarketing calls.
• Search the call history for number details to see when there is an incoming call.
• Individual and series-based call blocking.
• Theme support and dual SIM support.
8. OS9 dialer
If you have one for the iOS Dialer app, definitely try OS9 Phone Dialer. This is a great choice from the Google Play store. This app is basically a replica of the iOS Dialer app, which allows you to manage things using a few gestures. Compared to other dialers, it has a large dial pad that is convenient if you are familiar with T9 search.
• Better integration with WhatsApp and other IM accounts.
• Hide call blockers and caller IDs.
• Dual SIM management and speed dial.
• Huge and easy-to-use dial pad for T9 search
9. Icon dialer
One of the feature-rich apps on the list, Eyecon Dialer is actually another all-in-one phone management app. By using it, you can take care of your call records, contacts and even activate your caller ID. Eyecon Dialer is more visually oriented than the other apps described above. It’s also great for the elderly, as you can easily manage everything with icons and pictures instead of reading a lot.
• Integration with almost all popular social media platforms.
• Visual design for easy navigation.
• Caller ID feature that keeps spam away.
• Possibility to change the global address book.
10. Contact list
Contakts Address Book is actually an all-in-one Android app for managing your contacts. In fact, it also brings a beautiful and easy-to-use Android dialer. Therefore, if you want to organize your contacts in an impressive way, see the Contakts roster. Personalize by selecting a theme, improving performance, etc. Here are some of the reasons people prefer it to stock dialers.
11. Metro phone dialer
The Metro Phone Dialer is a design inspired by the Microsoft Metro application. This app does a great job in providing a quick and easy way to access your contacts via the dialer. The entire interface is divided into different categories, providing a specific view of logs and contacts. The tab-based user interface makes everything easy in terms of ease of use.
• MetroUI’s elegant design makes it suitable for dark themes.
• Operation and management of standard and advanced contacts.
• 12 color theme selection.
• Completely free.
• Here are the 10 best Android dialer apps you can find today. From an ease of use point of view, each of them can make your call processing easier than you expected. Which of the best Android dialer apps do you like? Please let us know in the comments.